Benefits of Aprilaire Dehumidifiers
Aprilaire dehumidifiers feature a new product design that pairs high capacity with a broad range of applications. Our dehumidifiers are quiet, feature a digital control, meet fresh air ventilation standards and have a 5-year warranty. Best of all, each model provides consumers the moisture control benefits they need. Learn more in our Dehumidifier Product Guide. For install guides, spec sheets and owner’s manuals, visit the Technical Information page.
Aprilaire Dehumidification Benefits
- Prevent over-cooling – Help reduce high humidity in homes where shorter air conditioner run times fail to remove enough moisture for optimal comfort.
- Easy installation – Convertible top and side air discharge locations, small cabinet and no p-trap. Digital control walks installer through initial set-up.
- Attic installs – Many consumers tighten up their attics to reduce energy loss; but are then faced with a damaging buildup of moisture. Aprilaire high-capacity dehumidifiers can remove attic moisture while maintaining energy savings.
- Basement capacity – Excess moisture in basements creates odors, promotes mold growth and foundation damage. Unlike small portable units, Aprilaire has a full line of dehumidifiers with the capacity to meet the demanding moisture removal needs of basements.
- Durability and warranty – Five-year bumper-to-bumper warranty, 15-plus year system life expectancy and e-coated coils that resist corrosion.