Here are a few steps we are taking to keep social distancing, limit exposure and keep everyone safe:
- Our morning meetings have been cancelled and we have implemented remote, web-based meetings so that our team members can work and be dispatched from home.
- Our team members are constantly informed on pertinent COVID-19 health updates in regards to safety standards.
- We are limiting our calls to essential service calls that will impact our customers comfort at home during this time.
- Our technicians wear protective equipment such as gloves, shoe covers and masks to limit exposure for each call and dispose of them afterward.
- Our technicians disinfect and sanitize their vehicles and equipment after each service call.
- Our technicians will not be initiating contact of any kind with our customers
- We ask each technician and team member qualifying questions each morning including if they feel sick, have a cough or fever. We do not send those with positive answers to service calls.
- We pre-screen customers about fever, cough or quarantined to make sure we do not contribute to the spread.
These are just some of the steps we have taken to safeguard our customers and their families during this pandemic. We are doing our part to stop the spread while keeping our customers comfortable while staying at home. If you have any questions, please contact us. We would be glad to talk to you about how we can service your HVAC needs while limiting your exposure.
Here are some useful links regarding the coronavirus and COVID-19