Majestic AC is still open and providing service
We are taking great care and abundance of precautions as outlined by the CDC to protect you and your family from COVID-19. With rising temperatures, it is imperative that we continue to provide HVAC services to our community during this time. We wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to reduce exposure and limit contact to ensure a safe work environment. Majestic AC is constantly monitoring CDC and World Health Organization reports and updates to stay current on risks and measures to keep you safe.
Here are a few steps we are taking to keep social distancing, limit exposure and keep everyone safe:
- Our morning meetings have been cancelled and we have implemented remote, web-based meetings so that our team members can work and be dispatched from home.
- Our team members are constantly informed on pertinent COVID-19 health updates in regards to safety standards.
- We are limiting our calls to essential service calls that will impact our customers comfort at home during this time.
- Our technicians wear protective equipment such as gloves, shoe covers and masks to limit exposure for each call and dispose of them afterward.
- Our technicians disinfect and sanitize their vehicles and equipment after each service call.
- Our technicians will not be initiating contact of any kind with our customers
- We ask each technician and team member qualifying questions each morning including if they feel sick, have a cough or fever. We do not send those with positive answers to service calls.
- We pre-screen customers about fever, cough or quarantined to make sure we do not contribute to the spread.
These are just some of the steps we have taken to safeguard our customers and their families during this pandemic. We are doing our part to stop the spread while keeping our customers comfortable while staying at home. If you have any questions, please contact us. We would be glad to talk to you about how we can service your HVAC needs while limiting your exposure.